Brilliant, my friend... just brilliant!! :) Hope you enjoyed every last one!xo
NEVER wrong. I can't WAIT to get our fence up so I can send Jude out to discover bugs, dirt and grass while Mama snacks :)
not if they are thin mints.
SAHM Commandment #4: Thou shalt not share what makes them happy! :)
When the kids were really little we would eat things in front of them like pop tarts .... but they didn't know what they were so they wouldn't ask for them. :-) AmyE
Post a Comment
5 comments:
Brilliant, my friend... just brilliant!! :)
Hope you enjoyed every last one!
xo
NEVER wrong. I can't WAIT to get our fence up so I can send Jude out to discover bugs, dirt and grass while Mama snacks :)
not if they are thin mints.
SAHM Commandment #4: Thou shalt not share what makes them happy! :)
When the kids were really little we would eat things in front of them like pop tarts .... but they didn't know what they were so they wouldn't ask for them. :-) AmyE
Post a Comment