It’s summer, right? Time for health & wellness?
Heat wave 2009…it will forever be remembered as the week that the stomach flu kicked our butts. As I write this Caleb just started…good times. We’ve hunkered down inside with our AC on full blast and my wonderful husband has been the nurse of the century.
I don’t do vomit.at.all. Luckily Clint knows that, understands that, and takes over. In this case I was sick too so he had to take over…but he would have regardless.
I disinfected as much of the main floor as I could handle today. After the 4th one biting the dust tonight I think this calls for a major cleaning overhaul.
Here’s to a healthier upcoming weekend!
1 comment:
Oh yuck! Sorry to hear that. Fortunately I haven't had to deal with vomit (with an exception of morning sickness) but I don't think I would handle it well either.
Post a Comment