Thursday, July 23, 2009

You know it's bad....

when your hubby and father are asking why you haven't put anything on your blog for awhile.
Hello! Allow me to introduce myself again. I am enjoying summer to the FULLEST! However with all kids home, vacationing, running, church service planning, new job for Clint, etc...something had to go. You guessed it...that something was blogging. 

IMG_3610-1


Probably the biggest thing keeping me from blogging is my youngest offspring...Levi is a turbo-crawler and is into everything. If he's napping I'm trying to get all that stuff done that is impossible to do with him around - like go to the bathroom, fold wash, clean, sweep floors, vacuum, make dinner, load/unload dishwasher. He spends at least 30 minutes each day in "prison" a.k.a. the pack n' play with his toys. He likes it in there just fine so it's a win-win for everyone. IMG_0246 IMG_0227

The older boys have had an awesome summer. No schedules, no time pressure…just playing together and having fun.  Caleb got glasses, Micah turned 5..I know 5 , people!! I can’t believe it!

IMG_0250

 IMG_0347

One of these days I need to sort through what happened to June & July…I’ve got a ton of pics to sort through and stories to share. Stay tuned…let me know if you even care to hear them! :)

1 comment:

Megan said...

Its so good to hear from you again! :) I've missed your blogs! It makes me feel like I actually know what's going on in your life! :) I'm getting excited to see you guys!