Went to Eagle Crest for the first time. Loved it. Want to go back…actually would love to live there. I am a resort girl I’ve decided :) The whole camping thing just doesn’t hold the same appeal to me anymore…However, I am a mom to boys who love to camp. I can, and I will, suck it up and go camping.
Here’s a few pics of our time away. Micah’s stitches really didn’t slow him down which was a big concern for us. We had fun, just plain, simple fun together. Hiking, biking, swimming, playing games, eating ice cream, hot tubbing…I could go on and on.
4 comments:
FUN!!!
Looks like you guys really did have a blast!
Hey check out Levi's outfit!! I seem to have one EXACTLY like that laying around :)
Glad to see you had such a fun time :)
Looks like fun....enjoyed my visit.
Had some time to do some blog hopping...
always enjoy finding new blogs!
Hope you will visit me. This month I am posting on our Disney trip.
Post a Comment