Have to tell you the latest funny Micah story. I just have to get this written down for my memory not to lose it…
We were at our Thanksgiving Eve service at church where Rescue was doing a concert. Jay McKenney had just done a beautiful intro to a version of Amazing Grace and they were about 2/3 into the song.
There I sit, such a proud mom. Both my boys, listening so delightfully, hands folded neatly in their laps, soaking in the message of love and grace and hope.
Micah then turns, looks at me and says,
“are leprechauns real?”
What???
Where in the world did that come from???
I got the giggles pretty much the rest of the concert. Sorry Rescue…you’ve got to work on hooking in the 5 year old crowd a little better! :)
2 comments:
Seriously...WHERE does he come up with this stuff?? =) Thanks for the laugh!
I just wanna give him a hug! That boy is special! I'm sure there was something spiritual in that comment. :)
Post a Comment