We've had the flu over here. Yesterday was a non-functioning day. I could barely walk, the boys didn't leave the couch.all day...they didn't move.
We're doing better today. I can hear them arguing. Things must be getting back to normal.
However, mama is tired. Mama is weary. Mama, the teacher, has called in sick today. So, dear children of mine. The educational values in this home have been put on hold for today. So sorry. We'll probably have to just watch tv and movies all day because mama doesn't feel like doing anything else. Like I said, so sorry.
I'm sure they'll deal. :)
3 comments:
Teachers day off! Put that tv and dvd player to GOOD use today! And drink LOTS of fluids...hope you all are better SOON.
Bless you, Laura...tell Clint you need a paid sick day for yesterday and today--I could think of lots of ways to spend that little extra...
Oh no, feel better soon, all of you!!!
Post a Comment