We had the flu, we had houseguests coming.
3 days from onset to houseguests.
Lysol into action. I scrubbed EVERY square inch of touchable surfaces I could find. Every handle, light switch, faucet, stairway, chair back, countertop, phone, computer, cabinet doors, etc. Trust me, we went through an oodle of Lysol wipes.
so, my dear sister and niece came to visit so we could wedding dress shop (that’s a whole other blogpost – we went with her sis-in-law and my cousin-in-law (same girl, all legal…we are NOT from the south…no offense my southern friends:)
I digress, my sister/niece came from Friday night til Sunday afternoon. By 11pm last night my dear sweet niece was throwing up. I feel terrible..I warned them before they stayed here…but I still feel terrible.
Lysol…you STINK!!!
4 comments:
Oh that's too bad she got sick :( SO not fun.
Booo...being sick is no fun.
Feel better...everyone!
"A" for effort, my friend!
Post a Comment