Been working a lot in the nursery…have a little bit yet to go but thought I would share where we are as of today:
We got the letters and the curtains hung up last night…we’re getting there. I’m still looking for a few unique things to spice up the room, make it her own. I think I will wait on some of it to see what fits her when we finally get to meet her.
The bedding is called “sweet pea”…I know – I had to have it! It is the perfect color to match the green we had in the nursery and the lavender…well, I’m in love :)
Thoughts?
5 comments:
You already know that I love it!
If I could only figure out how to get as much done in a day as you do. It's beautiful and perfect in every way!
I've been WAITING for this post!!! =) I LOVE it Laura, it looks so chic and girly and yet not too busy! I don't know how you find the time to get so much done. Can't wait to see it in person with your sweet pea warming up the space! =)
Awesome! Loving the girlyness :)
so awesome
Post a Comment