Get ready for some serious cuteness.
Micah was the star of the week 2 weeks ago (I know..I’m behind..surprise, surprise :-) at his school.
Although he may not look like it, he was STOKED to be the star that week. Part of being the star of the week means that you get to bring show & tell in at the end of the week. Micah, without hesitation, announced that he wanted to bring Maleah for show & tell.
I asked him why…his answer, “because she’s my only African sister”.
Here he is telling about Maleah, where she came from, what he loves about here, etc.
Maleah decided she was much more interested in taking all the books off the shelves and moving the school chairs around. The kids in Micah’s class thought she was SO FUNNY!
2 comments:
What a PROUD big brother. So sweet.
She has grown FAR too much in the last 6 weeks! Ahh!!!! Can't wait to get my arms around that girl again! Micah - you are the cutest thing ever! Thank you for making me laugh with every word that comes out of your mouth =)
Post a Comment