Listening to the radio this afternoon while doing the school pick up, I heard this quote.
“Happiness is not found, it is created”
I LOVE THAT
Happiness to me has always (well, in my adult life) been a choice. I can choose to see the positive in my situation. I can choose to create happiness in the life that I have been given.
This week I’ve seen happiness created by:
a little girl who figured out how to put her brother’s shoes on ALL BY HERSELF
a little boy waiting and watching for daddy’s car to come down the street on his way home from work
this same little boy occupying HIMSELF and being totally immersed in playing trains
a sweet son so proud of his Lego creation
an amazing older brother who loves nothing more than holding and cuddling with his baby sister while she drinks her milk
a sidewalk in full bloom…with the promise of spring and possible sunshine on the horizon
Thank you Lord for the little things which bring such happiness and joy…thank you for these little reminders each day.
2 comments:
Such a terrifically sweet post.
Amen to that! Wish I got to spend WAY more time with you guys than is actually possible, but thankful for the times we DO have.
Post a Comment