Hi! For the 3 of you that read this (are you out there?): Here's my sweet, sassy, little miss at the fiesty age of 21 months. She's the happiest lil' thang you've ever seen. She FIERCELY loves her daddy & her brothers..she loves her mommy too, just not as DRAMATICALLY :). She loves to be a girly-girl..her aunt painted her finger & toenails for the first time last week and she LOVED it. Yes, I find her digging in the rocks right along with her 2 year old sidekick (aka: brother).


Spring & Summer went by in a blur. We're on the verge of finding a new normal over here with completing selling our house, being "homeless" for 2 months and now moving into our new place (all with 4 small children :) God has been faithful, we are starting to come up for air and have been reminding again and again of the amazing family and friends we have!
Updates on the rest of the family coming soon!!
Blessings to you all...let me know if you're still out there!
10 comments:
I'm reading!!! Keep updating! Lil Chick loves her nails painted too :) So fun to have girly girls sometimes!
she is so beautiful :)
I'm here! I'm here!! Keep blogging.. love reading about your sweet family!
Hey! Looks like there is more than 3!! =D Hehee...love the update an pictures. I think M&M's hair is catching up to Maleah's!! Hahaha!! I swear this girl's hair grows like a weed. I miss you guys like crazy...hope to see you SOON!!! =)
more than 3 readers for sure. She is so cute. Keep posting!!
Such a wonderful family you comprise!
I love reading updates about you and your family! Please keep them coming!
What gorgeous pictures!! And I'm here too :) Love hearing about how you guys are doing via your blog.
Sweet Malia--love her! Love you too and am always happy to see a new post from you, but you know that.
I'm reading! L & M's favorite thing to do when i'm over is play rocks. And if I stop digging for two seconds Levi says "Emmy...want to dig with me??" Yes. Yes I do.
Post a Comment