Maleah on the way home from the airport...traveling makes a girl tired
Just got back from a little girls vacay with my lady. Little Miss and I took a little trek to Montana with dear friends Sarah and her sweet Bereket. We visited Kit & Sarah and their Teags (Teagan) and our little ones. These are friendships that were formed through our shared experiences in Ethiopia, this is family to us. There were 4 other families that traveled along with us to Ethiopia that are our family too...they just couldn't all make it to Montana.
I have a lot of pictures of our time there but I'll try to keep it to a reasonable amount :)
Maleah took quite the liking to Kit (aka "tickle")
2 comments:
Looks like it was a wonderful trip! I sooo can't wait to get together with our travel groups again. I miss them like crazy. Definitely understand the feeling of family. Can't wait to see Miss Maleah again....its been way too long!
Awww. Cute pics. I need to set up that Troovi site so we can share. Love you.
Post a Comment