
There are times, many more since having 4 kids, that I wonder why I blog. But, I received this email earlier in the month. This is one of the reasons why...
......I remember running into you at the Children's Museum the day after (or something) you got the picture of your beautiful little girl. God had already done something big in my heart a long time ago about adoption, but has now been completed it in my husband (without my doing) and may be asking us to act on it (I believe...we are sitting on it a little more as we gather info). I would LOVE info on how your process was and I would love to move forward ...and with Ethiopia in particular. I also would love any pointers in this process....any warnings. We are feeling led to adopt a boy. We have a lot to peice together still. I have peeked on your blog from time to time and have prayed for your family. I rejoice in what God has done in your family and through your family. You can tell your baby girl that her beautiful face (and your story) was one peice of God's speaking to my husband and I....
That's why I share our story, our pictures, our life. If it is the catalyst for spurring the change in another family's life, then it was all worth it.
One Less...One less!!
1 comment:
TEARS! God is sooooo good!
Post a Comment