Well, it's that time of year again...
Christmas Cards!!! I am a freak about Christmas cards. I am terrible at Thank You cards, sympathy cards, Birthday Cards...but I do love me some Christmas cards! I might even give you all a sneak peak at the great photos I got of my kiddos last weekend in our mini photo shoot...just maybe....in a few weeks :) (Ok, I caved..here's one of the "outtakes" from our photo shoot) We use all the cards we get and make a friends and family photo board. Makes us feel like we are closer to all the people we live away from.
I absolutely loved our Christmas card from last year. It was all about Counting Our Blessings..which we have TOO many to count. I always use Shutterfly for our cards. If you've never checked them out for cards, you are missing out!
Here is some ideas for classic Christmas Cards, or there are these amazing photo Christmas Cards.
If you're looking for some great gift ideas for grandparents, they always love pictures of their photogenic grandkids!
Best part about all of this is they are giving me 2 codes for 25 FREE CHRISTMAS CARDS!!!
So, here is the deal - Leave me a comment if you want to be in the giveaway with your name and blog address or email. I will put all your names in a little box and have my dear sweet cherubs angelically pull out 2 names. You have until November 15 to enter!!
Alright...Ready, Set, GO!!!!!
4 comments:
i use them for my cards, too!! so pick me! pick me!
you have my info... :)
I'm glad I'm not the only one who LOVES getting and sending Christmas cards. I always use Shutterfly for mine too. (mustoffa@hotmail.com)
This is a great idea!!! I hope I get picked!!! :)
thevancleves@gmail.com
Also....if you could email me your address so I can send you a Christmas card this year, that would be great!!!!
I'm signing up too! Love your pics Laura, you are so creative!
~Kristen Jones
Post a Comment