Today is a big milestone..we've officially left the "baby stage" and have moved up in the world to toddler land. Our Little Miss is 2!!! She'll always be
our baby, no matter how old she gets but we celebrated today with some of the people who
So, on this special day, I choose to write about our sweet girl.
Dear Maleah,
I can't believe you are a big 2 year old today! This time with you has gone by like a blur. You are such an amazing little treasure.
From the first moment we knew you were ours until today we have soaked up every second of being your parents.
I love being your mommy.
I love the hugs and kisses you give me, the high pitch squeal you save for me and your daddy.
I love that you adore shoes and having your finger and toenails painted. I love that you love your hair bows and being "pretty" and all things girly!
I love that you can't wait to pray, that you love to sing, that you loudly proclaim that "Jesus is coming", that you, my sweet angel, were a direct gift from God...specifically chosen for our family.
We love you more that words can say. You have changed my life.
The experience of becoming your mommy, of knowing your story, of loving your birthcountry, of briefly touching the footsteps of life before you were ours; all of these experiences have made me a better person. A better mommy. Just better.
I can't wait to see what you learn in the new world of being 2. I'm so blessed to be your mommy for the ride.
Love you sweet pea,
Mommy
5 comments:
Oh dear baby girl. We love you so much. I am so happy that you're 2 today and that you spent it with all of the people that you love (except for us, of course :-) We are so grateful we get to see you grow and change and become more of who God made you to be. Happy Birthday!
Oooh....happy birthday sweet Maleah!!!! I still remember the day I first saw a picture of you...big tears!!! You are SUCH a blessing to our family and I am so thankful for you and cultural bond you will always share with your little cousin! Hugs 'n kisses...can't wait to see you at Christmastime!
Happy Birthday to your sweet little girl!
Tears....
What a sweet letter to your baby girl!
Happy Birthday, Maleah!
Happy Belated Birthday, Sweat Maleah! I will be forever grateful that we were there when you came into your family, and that we can watch you continue to grow into the lovely little girl you are. Love and hugs.
Love,
The Stewarts
Post a Comment