Caleb is having surgery this morning to get his tonsils taken out.
If you have a minute, can you pray that he does well, doesn't get sick (like he did last surgery) and that he has minimal pain. I'm praying for a successful day and that my baby doesn't become too miserable.
Thanks friends!
4 comments:
Caleb,
When my eyes opened this morning, YOU were the 1st person in my thoughts. The prayers started then, and they will continue all day. You are loved SOO much! Cannot believe what a brave and happy boy you are even when you are sick! Hope today is one you'll be able to say was worth it, even if it was scary!! Grandpa and I love you, can't wait to take you camping in August while we wait for your baby brother!!
Grandma VG
evelyn and i just prayed for your sweet boy! keep us posted!
xo
praying for you guys!
Caleb...I've never had my tonsils out so I can't imagine how not-fun that will be! But you are in my prayers today buddy! Love you!!!
Post a Comment