Wow - I can't believe that Levi is 7 weeks old.. I can't believe that my house hasn't been cleaned since my mom & mom-in-law left...I can't believe we were spoiled and had meals brought to us through this past week...
Can it really be October 18th? The new pace of life is getting more "normal". We've even done some normal things like the pumpkin patch! the extent of my weekdays are bringing Caleb to and from school (every day), bringing Micah to preschool (3x's a week), changing diapers, nursing and the occasional visit to the grocery store. I feel like that's keeping me plenty busy! :)
We did make a very quick trip to Seattle with just Levi (the older boys stayed with a babysitter) to see Nat & Megs new addition, Skyler. These little cousins (Levi & Skyler) are 3 weeks apart in age and, well....very different in size!!! :) Skyler was born early and tiny while Levi (the tank) was born on time and HUGE!!! :) You can see Clint's mom holding both her new grandsons!
5 comments:
Cute baby!!! So happy for how things seem to going!
Thanks for the post! I was just thinking today that I miss not knowing what's happening in your life ... seeing cute pics of your kids ... I knew I should have brought you that meal. :-) Glad you're doing well. AmyE
I can't believe how big Levi is getting! I think Skyler will catch up in no time. His fingers look chubbier every day! :)
LOVE the pic of all the boys in their Sunday best :) I just LOVE little boy stripey shirts!
so stinkin happy for your new expanded fam
Jay
Post a Comment