Sunday, November 2, 2008

Happy Halloween!



So,yes..Halloween has come and gone. Here's some pics of the boys in their costumes. I had their pics taken on Friday morning because their costumes were just too cute!! :) We spent the day together as Caleb didn't' have school. Micah had preschool in the afternoon so we went for his little costume parade. Then, we went to Harvest Community for their Harvest Festival with the Jenison's. The kids had a great time and Caleb won a goldfish. He was so excited...it was adorable. We are now the proud owners of "Larry the goldfish". For all of you who know my "love" of pets I am totally ok with a goldfish. :)



Clint also carved some extravagant pumpkins with the boys..freehand, I might add. He puts my skills to shame in that area! One funny story...Micah said he wanted a scary pumpkin face. So Clint did the face and Micah takes one look at it and says, "It looks more frustrated than scary!". Ha! :)




Clint's been putting in some crazy hours at work so I haven't had a bunch of extra time to be blogging...I'm trying to work really hard and getting back into shape, keeping up with my quiet time, keeping the house in some sort of order and keeping meals on the table so blogging is not high on the list. I have had a lot of time to think and pray though while sitting nursing with my little man...if I told you I'd pray for you, I have been! I am excited to see where the next weeks take us as we head into the holidays. I'm excited for the Advent Conspiracy that we're doing at church. I'm humbly and prayerfully anticipating taking on more worship leading in January and am excited to see where God leads me as a worship leader, wife, mom and friend. I am blessed.

7 comments:

Katie said...

You let him get a fish! Tell Caleb we can't wait to meet Larry.

andrea said...

Wow! Great pictures! Take care and enjoy your family!

Anonymous said...

Love the expression on Levi's face. Saw that one up close on Sunday ... too cute. All 3 of them. Amy

Heasleye said...

Adorable costumes on adorable boys! Seth mentioned your worship leader role coming in January. I think that sounds wonderful, and I think you will do a tremendously good job. God bless!

Elaine Heasley
http://www.heasley.net/eblog/

Vintage Dutch Girl said...

You also have fish now! Congrats, it is a WONDERFUL thing ;)

Anonymous said...

I'm impressed with Clint's pumpkin carving skills as well!!! Loooove the costume!!!

Fire Mom said...

Very Cute!!! I love the costumes!