Thursday, November 13, 2008

I Can't Stop...


So, those of you who know me well, know that I don't like chocolate. I am not a huge dessert person. I don't like cake, pie, etc. I do however like white chocoate. Saw these at the grocery store this AM. I don't normally impulse buy at the grocery store (I make up for that at clothing stores) but I did today.

THEY ARE SO GOOD!!! I can't stop...this could be a problem with the whole "let's lose the baby weight thing"...Hmmm?

I'm thinking though, they say pure white fudge ...that really means that they're basically organic and good for me, right?

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Those look amazing! I'm sharing your struggle with staying away from the junk food. Halloween did me in. I have so much candy in my house its unfair! But you deserve to enjoy a little, especially after how much you have deprived yourself of those joyous treats! :)

Vintage Dutch Girl said...

They are TOTALLY good for you!!!

And I am sorry to say I don't know WHAT you are talking about re resisting impulse buying at the grocery store...

...being pregnant and spending time going up and down every single aisle to keep Bubbalu entertained results in a few extra's in my cart each trip :)

Fire Mom said...

I just want to say thanks! Now I'm going to have to try these. I too don't like chocolate except white chocolate. I usually avoid the cookie aisle so I don't have to be tempted. I'll buy them for someone else and just try one so they won't be in my house! =)

Anonymous said...

Hey Laura - really appreciated your comments on Sunday regarding bouncing back from surgery to get your running going. I had some surgery about a week ago that will prevent me from running for a month, and I'm already wishing I could run again. Thanks so much for your encouragement.

Anonymous said...

o dear friend...you have no idea..I LOVE THOSE
Jay