Levi is 9 months old today. Had his pics taken yesterday to mark the milestone…realized I was so worried about making the pictures app’t on time I forgot about the 9 month Dr. app’t…shows where my priorities are, right?
Should have had the pics taken about a week earlier before Levi figured out how to really move/crawl and pull himself up on stuff. He was hard to get to sit still~
5 comments:
He just keeps getting cuter.. LOVE the pics, but can't believe he is 9 months old already!!
xo
Love the ones where's he hanging on your leg ... and the teddy bear shot. Time goes so quickly! AmyE
LOVE, LOVE, LOVE these shots...I too love the teddy bear one :) reminds me of your little bro and Ed! He's SOOO cute!
Great idea with the teddy bear ... totally cute. Had fun watching your three boys at Jo's the other day, too. You have a very special family!
I love the the photo's w/ him looking up at you. So sweet!!
Post a Comment