Monday, November 23, 2009

Life doesn't stop...

It's really amazing to me...I hear "why don't you blog more" and "I'd love to see you blog more about your adoption"...I really want to, but life doesn't stop.

Yes, we are adopting..and are so excited!!!! Thrilled beyond belief!

But, in the meantime this is still happening:
* I'm still teaching 2nd grade and kindergarten to the boys
* I'm still worship leading every weekend for our evening service
* I still have a 1 year old that is running, climbing, reaching and into everything
* I still have a house that should be occasionally cleaned up
* I still have loads and loads and loads of laundry each week
* I still have a marriage/husband that I desire to spend time with
* We still need to eat
* I still choose to run and exercise daily
* I still choose to spend time in God's Word and praying daily
* I still choose to pray for my kids, for our new baby girl and the mommy who is carrying her in the womb at this moment

Life is full, life is good. I'm not complaining and I'm not skipping out on blogging because I don't have anything to post. There is so much I have to say and share about the journey we are on...I'm just prioritizing right now and the priority is my family and keeping myself grounded.

I can't wait to have time to share my thoughts more with you,
but in the meantime -

I'm most likely attempting to complete one of the actions listed above :)

2 comments:

Mama Mimi said...

Family comes first, we understand! Doesn't mean we don't miss you!

Stephanie said...

Yes, I miss reading your musings.. but you are doing more important things.

Miss seeing you, too!

xo